Derby Jobs case studies
In this section, we provide examples of the impact of Derby Jobs activity. This will help you decide on the package of support you require to best meet your recruitment needs.
Derby Jobs launched in November 2021 and to date, we have supported 185 employers to fill over 450 jobs. We held a Derby Jobs celebration event on 24 January 2023 highlighting our success to date. 80 partners and employers attended to hear about our impact which can be viewed in the following presentations.
Derby Jobs Live
To date, we have delivered 15 Derby Jobs Live events engaging with over 600 job seekers. This has resulted in over 200 jobs being filled. Following are two of the success stories from the Derby Jobs Live events.
- Derby Jobs Live case study: Employer case study - Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derby Jobs Live case study: Employer case study - Toyota
Derby Jobs Café
To date, we have delivered 2 Derby Jobs Café events engaging with over 300 job seekers and 40 employers. This has resulted in over 50 jobs being filled.
- Derby Jobs Café success story - deprived wards.
- Derby Jobs Café success story - refugee and minority ethnic communities recruitment event
Training in2 employment
To date, we have delivered over 40 Training in2 Employment programmes engaging with over 400 job seekers and over 25 employers. This has resulted in over 250 jobs being filled.
- Derby Jobs Training in2 Employment case study - trent barton
- Derby Jobs Training in2 Employment case study - Job seeker case study - DHU
More information is on the Training in2 Employment page.
Derby Jobs Connect
This is a bespoke service for employers, organised on request.