Residents who have a care worker that visits on a regular basis may apply for an annual permit for the carer.
The cost of a carer permit is £25 per year.
We will need to see supporting documents, such as a letter from a GP or the Council’s Adult Social Care service confirming that a care worker is needed.
Conditions of use:
- The permit applies only in resident parking zones and limited waiting areas if you have a permit holder’s exemption.
- The permit is provided to the resident, if they live in the resident-only parking zone/area.
- The resident needs to hand the permit to the carer when visiting to display in their vehicle or have a valid digital permit.
- The permit is not valid unless it is clearly displayed or have a valid digital permit.
- The permit is not valid on yellow lines, in disabled spaces, or in private parking areas.
- The permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- The permit is not valid in bays where pay and display restrictions apply.
Alternatively, if you would prefer a paper permit, please telephone 0333 200 6981 or email email@example.com.
You can also visit our Customer Service Centre at Derby City Council, Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS between 9am and 2.45pm from Monday to Friday.