Derby City Council (Various Minor Amendments) (Prohibition and Restriction of Waiting) (Amendment to Map Based Schedule) (No.WR127) Order 2023
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Derby City Council proposes to make the above order under Sections 1, 2, 4, 9, 32, 35, 45, 46, 47, 49, 53 and part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and under the Traffic Management Act 2004 and all other enabling powers in that behalf.
The purpose of the order will be to introduce:
No Waiting (At Any Time)
- Uttoxeter New Road at the Entrance to Lidl Supermarket as lined on site
- Mercian Way at the Exit from Lidl Supermarket as lined on site
- Talbot Street at the turning head at the end of cul-de-sac as lined on site
- Cobden Street at its junction with Stanley Street
No Waiting (At Any Time) to replace Permit Holder Only (Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm)
- Talbot Street opposite number 10 as lined on site
No Waiting (Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm and Sunday from 10am to 4pm) to replace No Waiting (At Any Time)
- Regent Street from the end of cul-de-sac for 20m Eastwards towards junction of London Road northside only
- Oxford Street from outside number 1 Oxford Street spanning 25m Westwards towards the junction of Litchurch Street northside only
- Nelson Street at 7m from end of cul-de-sac spanning 10m Westwards towards the junction with London Road northside only
Limited Waiting (1 Hour No return within 1 hour Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm) (Permit Holder Exemptions) replacing No Waiting (At Any Time)
- Upper Dale Road opposite numbers 119 to 131
Revocation of No Waiting (Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm)
- Hawthorn Street from outside number 102 spanning Eastwards towards number 3 on the Southern side
Revocation of No Waiting at any time
- Shaftesbury Street West of mini roundabout
A copy of the proposed order together with maps which show the definitive extents of the proposal, a copy of the Authority’s Statement of Reasons for proposing the order and the order being amended, may be inspected on this page.
Objections to the proposal stating your grounds of objection should be sent, in writing, to Traffic & Transportation, Communities and Place, Derby City Council, Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS or by email to email@example.com to be received no later than 21st July 2023.
Director of Sustainability
DATED this 30th day of June 2023