Six Streets Area
Derby City Council (Six Streets Area) (Prohibition and Restriction of Waiting) (Amendment to Map Based Schedule) (No.125) Order 2022
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Derby City Council proposes to make the above order under Sections 1, 2, 4, 9, 32, 35, 45, 46, 47, 49, 53 and part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and under the Traffic Management Act 2004 and all other enabling powers in that behalf.
The purpose of the order will be to introduce:
Car Club Permit Holders Only (At Any Time) (No Exemption For Disabled Badge Holders)
- Wheeldon Avenue, two bays adjacent to 112 Kedleston Road
- Kedleston Road, two bays opposite number 83 Kedleston Road
Electric Vehicle Charging Only
- Statham Street, one bay adjacent to 98a Kedleston Road
- White Street, one bay adjacent to 82 Kedleston Road
No Waiting (At Any Time)
- White Street, from its junction with Kedleston Road adjacent to 82 Kedleston Road for a distance of 10 metres, to match the existing lining on site
No Waiting (At Any Time) to be revoked
- 3 metres on Wheeldon Avenue, adjacent to number 112 Kedleston Road
- 3 metres on Statham Street, adjacent to 98a Kedleston Road
A copy of the proposed order together with maps which show the definitive extents of the proposal, a copy of the Authority’s Statement of Reasons for proposing the order and the order being amended, may be inspected on this page.
Objections to the proposal stating your grounds of objection should be sent, in writing, to Traffic and Transportation, Communities and Place, Derby City Council, Council House, Corporation Street, Derby, DE1 2FS or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 28th February 2023.
Director of Planning, Transport and Engineering
DATED this 7th day of February 2023