COVID-19 outbreak management plan
One of the key roles of the Council is to protect the health of the population. This is especially key during the coronavirus pandemic.
We have set out our plans to protect the health of the population of Derby from the risks associated with COVID-19.
We aim to achieve the following objectives:
- preventing the spread of COVID-19
- contain and suppress outbreaks of COVID-19
- early identification and proactive management of outbreaks and incidents
- ensure service capability
- ensure effective communication with the public and stakeholders.