You can help your local community by volunteering to be a Streetpride Champion. So far, around 80 people have registered to be a Streetpride Champion. You can decide what events and activities you want to do, including:
- reporting problems such as full litter bins, fly tipping, dog fouling and so on
- litter picking and clearing up your community
- talking to schools, community groups and others about your local area and how people can help look after it
- being a skip warden on clean up days or helping with compactor days
- surveying (collecting information on residents' views)
- simple maintenance tasks, for example painting and cleaning.
For more information, download our Streetpride Champions information leaflet or use the online street cleansing enquiry form.