Children's centres are places where families with children under eight years old can go to meet other families in their area.
Centres offer a wide range of services including:
- outreach support – by referral only
- parenting programmes
- child health clinics
- SEND support
- speech and language screenings
- stay and play sessions.
Health visitors and family visitors also use children's centres so you can make arrangements to speak to them about any concerns you may have about your child.
Find out what’s going on and where in this autumn:
- Alvaston Children’s Centre
- Audrey Drive Children’s Centre
- Austin Sunnyhill Children's Centre
- Boulton Children's Centre
How to get involved
To get involved with your local children’s centres, please use this form to register your interest.
Where to find your nearest centre
You can visit any of the four children’s centres across the city.