Youth Justice Plan
Youth Justice Plan 2021-22
Local authorities have a legal duty to produce an annual youth justice plan that shows how they will provide and fund youth justice services in their area.
The completed youth justice plan must be sent to the Youth Justice Board for England and Wales (YJB) and may be published in accordance with the directions of the Secretary of State for Justice. This is reinforced within the YJB’s Terms and Conditions of Grant.
View the Derby Youth Justice Service Plan 2021-22.
Youth Justice Plan appendices
- Appendix A - Youth Offending Service Strategic Intelligence Assessment May 2021
- Appendix B - Outstanding Actions from Combined Derby YOS YJ and COVID 19 Recovery Plan 2020-21
- Appendix C - Derby Youth Offending Service Knife Crimes Analysis
- Appendix D – Youth Justice Partnership Board Report – HMIP Style Self-Audit of Out Of Court Disposals work at Derby YOS
- Appendix Di - Key findings of Appendix D
- Appendix E - HMIP Annual Report on the Inspection of Youth Offending Services
- Appendix F – Impact of Risk Work at Derby YOS
- Appendix G - Update Report on Reducing the Criminalisation of Children in Care through the Derby CONCORDAT
- Appendix H - Report for Youth Justice Partnership Board - Biannual High Risk & High Risk Policy for congruence checks
- Appendix I - CYP - Working with Harmful Sexual Behaviour Version 4. March 2021
- Appendix J - Girls in the Criminal Justice System - Derby YOS Girls’ Group Overview