Renew a leaflet distribution permit
Applicants will be sent a renewal reminder approximately three months before the permit expires. The responsibility for renewal remains with the permit holder and after the initial reminder is issued, no further reminder will be sent.
If a permit lapses the holder cannot distribute free printed material in the prohibited area until the replacement permit has been issued.
Renew a permit
How to renew
1. Complete the Free literature distribution renewal application form.
2. View and pay the licence fee prior to submitting your application. Our licensing payments page explains what fees apply and how to pay them.
3. Email the following to email@example.com:
- completed renewal application form
- copy of your payment receipt.
You must include a copy of your receipt with the application. Any application received without a payment receipt will not be processed.
We must receive the completed application form not less than ten working days before the date you would like to start to distribute free printed matter.