Online Planning Register
The e-planning service is designed to give easier access to details of planning applications submitted to Derby City Council. The information is updated daily.
- search the Online Planning Register for applications registered with Derby City Council
- view copies of plans and documents for applications registered since 1 December 2005
- monitor the progress of current applications from registration date through to decision date
- submit your comments about a current application
- save application searches and receive alert emails on applications
- search for planning appeals and the decision reached by The Planning Inspectorate.
Please read the following disclaimer and copyright information:
The planning information provided is not a full planning history of any site. It should not be regarded as an alternative to the information provided through a formal Local Land Charges Search. The information is not a formal notification of any planning decision. Although we try to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided it makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage due to the use of or reliance upon the information provided on this site or any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information.
Plans and documents on this site are protected by copyright law. It is provided only as a source of information about the planning applications submitted to us. Its provision does not give you the right to use that material in a way that breaches the copyright in that material. For instance it does not give you the right to publish it or copy it or use it for commercial or other purposes without prior permission of the copyright owner. This does not restrict your rights under the fair dealing provisions of sections 29 and 30 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
You can use our Derby Maps to view current planning applications.
The map is not provided by us, any issues with the service should be taken up with the map provider.