Renew a scrap metal dealer licence
Documents required before submitting a renewal request
You will need to apply for a Basic Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Your DBS Disclosure is only valid for three months from the date that the disclosure was issued by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Renew a licence
How to apply
1. Complete the scrap metal dealers Scrap metal dealer - new and renewal application form.
2. Ensure you have obtained the required supporting documentation and submit this with the application form. Any application received without supporting documentation will not be processed.
3. View and pay the licence fee prior to submitting your application. Our licensing payments page explains what fees apply and how to pay them.
4. Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- completed application form
- supporting documentation
- a copy of your payment receipt.
You must include the supporting documentation and a copy of your payment receipt with the application.
Any application received without a payment receipt or supporting documentation will not be processed.