Pest control for householders
Making a booking
During the Covid restrictions, to keep residents and colleagues safe, the team will be following Government guidance. Please view the Pest Control Booking Terms and Conditions for more information. We will regularly review this in line with government guidance.
Booking a service online is the cheapest option.
Payment for a service is by card only and at the time of booking.
Fees - 2022/23
These fees are for householders only. Fees for all our businesses and private landlords are published separately.
|Type of service||
Over the phone fee
|Rats - outside or inside||£78 (max 4 visits)||£91 (max 4 visits)|
|Mice - inside only||£78 (max 4 visits)||£91 (max 4 visits)|
|Wasps - one nest||£63||£71|
|Wasps - where ladder needed||£78
|Each extra wasp nest||N/A||£21 per nest - Extra nests will need to be booked over the phone|
|Cockroaches - inside only||£131 (max 4 visits)||£149 (max 4 visits)|
|Squirrels - inside only||£158 (max 3 visits)||£182 (max 3 visits)|
|Cluster flies/other - inside only||£101||£115|
|Bed bugs - up to 3 bedrooms||£131||£149|
|Bed bugs - 4 bedrooms||£160||£183|
|Bed bugs - 5 bedrooms and over||£194||£218|
|Fleas or carpet beetles - up to 3 bedrooms||£112||£129|
|Fleas or carpet beetles - 4 bedrooms||£123||£143|
|Fleas or carpet beetles - 5 bedrooms and over||£160||£179|
Terms and conditions
We need to explain our terms and conditions as it's important for the work we carry out and sometimes you will have responsibilities as well.
Refunds will be given, but an administrative charge of £25 will be deducted when:
- you cannot provide the required sample for some pest types, as described later during the booking
- adequate preparations have not been carried out and the Pest Control Officer is unable to treat
- where an active infestation cannot be found or treatment cannot legally be undertaken
- you cancel your appointment with less than one days' notice.
However, no refund will be given if:
- the treatment and/or baiting has commenced
- you fail to undertake works, carry out proofing or adhere to the Pest Control Officers recommendations and as a result we need to stop treatment.
If we are unable to fulfil an appointment due to reasons beyond our control and a suitable alternative appointment can't be arranged then a full refund will be offered.
We reserve the right to refuse to treat a premises if a domestic booking has been made and the premises is commercial. For example: private landlord or housing association. The commercial call out fee of £72 will be charged.