Boulton neighbourhood ward
Boulton Neighbourhood team
If you would like to get involved in your neighbourhood, you have any ideas on how to improve your local area or have any questions about the ward, you can contact:
|Derby Homes Area Housing Manager
Anti-social behaviour and crime
If you wish to complain about antisocial behaviour or report a crime you can contact the Boulton Safer Neighbourhood Team, by:
- telephone: 101
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Safer Neighbourhood Team is committed to making your community a safer and better place to live and work.
Find out more about the Boulton Safer Neighbourhood Team on Derbyshire Constabulary's website.
Alvaston, Boulton and Wilmorton Neighbourhood Board
Your local Neighbourhood Board is made up of local councillors, residents and representatives from community organisations and public services
- leads on behalf of the whole neighbourhood
- agrees the priorities for the neighbourhood
- monitors performance
- influences decisions that reflect the views of local residents
- decides on the vision for your neighbourhood
The Neighbourhood Board received a budget from April 2021. The budget is to enable voluntary and community groups (non-commercial) to apply for funding for projects/events that will both benefit and enable the community and its residents.
If you would be interested in putting together a funding application for consideration of the board, please read the guidance and complete the form:
Find out how to become a member of your Neighbourhood Board.
Members of Alvaston Neighbourhood Board
- Rebecca Hudson (temporary cover), Neighbourhood Partnership Manager
- Claire Briggs, Neighbourhood Partnership Officer, Derby City Council
- Tracy O'Connor, Area Housing Manager, Derby Homes
- Kathryn Humpston, Local Area Coordinator
- Simran Sandhu, Local Area Coordinator
- Chair - Councillor Kus
- Councillor Evans
- Councillor Graves
Board Members - residents
- John Brian Farthing - resident
- Jackie Blaney - resident
- Thomas Spray - resident
- Bob MacDonald - resident
- Joan Hodgkinson - resident
- Thelma Bradshaw - resident
- Steve Baker - resident
- Iain Parker - resident
- Alan Lindsay - resident
- Shareen Akhtar, Derbyshire Fire and Rescue
- John Bestwick, Allenton Traders Association
- Lee Farthing, Field Lane Football Club
- Mairi Radcliffe, St Martins Church
- David Walsh, Sporting Communities
Your Neighbourhood priorities for 2021/22
- Creating healthy lifestyles
- Creating opportunities for children and young people
- Improving the local environment
- Community Safety
- Improving Communities
How can I join Alvaston, Boulton and Wilmorton Neighbourhood Board?
Alvaston, Boulton and Wilmorton Neighbourhood Forum
Neighbourhood forums take place in the ward if there is an issue that needs a meeting.
When a Neighbourhood Forum is required it will be advertised.