Local land charges: personal search
A personal search is a search of the Local Land Charges Register.
How do I request a personal search?
- To request a personal search of the Local Land Charges Register please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the search address and an appropriate plan.
- Requests can only be accepted by email and we will let you know the date of the next available slot you are booked onto.
- We will do our best to return information to customers on this date, however provision of search information is subject to staff, resource and IT availability.
What are CON29 questions?
CON29 questions are those that are contained on the form CON29 Enquiries of a local authority, developed by The Law Society.
It is not possible to answer all the search enquiry form questions (known as CON29R) by only inspecting the public registers.
Our team have vast experience in compiling data and researching information in relation to CON29 questions.
How do I request CON29 information?
- Please email email@example.com with details of your request and a suitable plan.
- The residential and commercial fee for each CON29 question can be downloaded.
- You can pay on our online payment portal and insert the appropriate fee for the questions required.
If you need any clarification relating to the process or the fee required, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our document, Information for local search enquiries contains EIR access arrangements with individual fees for information relating to CON29 enquiries.
More information about personal searches can be found in our download Information for local search enquiries