Scrap metal site changes
If any details of the site change after a scrap metal dealers licence has been issued, you must notify the Licensing team within 28 days of the change.
Changes can include:
- moving a site licence to another site, but not changing the site licence holder name or site manager
How to update a licence
1. View and pay the licence fee prior to submitting a licence update request. Our licensing payments page explains what fees apply and how to pay them.
2. Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- licence holder details - name, address, email and telephone number
- business name and address
- details of the change you are requesting
- a copy of your payment receipt.
You must include a copy of your payment receipt. Any application received without a payment receipt will not be processed.
We must receive your application and payment receipt within 28 days of any changes occurring.