Apply for a stage hypnotism licence
Applications should be submitted at least 28 days before the performance, otherwise the application may not be determined in time.
How to apply
1. Complete a Stage hypnotism application form for each premises or venue where a performance will be taking place.
2. Email all completed application forms to the Licensing team at email@example.com.
3. Once a completed application form is received, the information will be checked by the Licensing team.
4. The following organisations will then be consulted to comment on the application:
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire Fire Service
- Derby City Council Food and Safety Team.
If there are no objections to the application, an officer of the Licensing team will approve th application and issue a licence. Any licence issued is subject to hypnotism licence conditions.
If there is an objection or any concern about the application, it will be referred to the Licensing Committee for a hearing of the application.