Who we are and what we do
The publication scheme is information we publish to make it easier for you to understand how we make decisions and spend public money.
This part of the publication scheme covers organisational information, structure, locations and contacts.
|Contact details for Customer Services||Contact details for Customer Services.||Annually|
|Council Constitution||Our constitution is a number of documents that sets out the basic principles for how we operate.||
|Council democratic structure||This has any further information not included in the constitution and tells you about our decision making bodies and their role.||Annually|
|Information about our internal structures and details of our directors.||Annually|
|Current elected councillors’ information and contact details||Names of elected members, their positions and how they can be contacted.||When an election or change takes place|
|Election results||Results of our most recent elections.||When an election takes place|
|Location and opening times of the Council House and core services||The location, opening times and contact details of the Council House and core services.||Annually|
|Relationships with other authorities and partnership arrangements||How we work with organisations to provide services.||Annually|
Who do I contact if I have a query?
If your query is about the information published, please use the link listed and refer to the contact details for the service.
If your query is about information that is not listed or out of date, please contact Information Governance.
Is any other information published?
More information is published on the following pages:
We use the following common formats:
- CSV = comma-separated values - stores tabular data (numbers and text) in plain-text form
- PDF = Portable Document Format - commonly used format accessible from multiple devices, with free viewing software available
- URL = A website address
- XLS(X) = Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- XML = Extensible Markup Language - defines a structure in a plain text document
Most of the information is available free of charge but for other information a charge may be payable. Please see our Access to Information Charging Schedule 2021-22 for more information about the other charges.
- Online - free of charge unless we tell you charges apply in the publication scheme.
- Inspection – free of charge but charges may apply if we need to provide printed copies. An appointment must be made to view information.
- Email - free of charge unless we tell you charges apply in the publication scheme.
- Printed copies by post – printing and postage costs may apply.
Any charges must be paid before we will provide the information.
Most of the information in the publication scheme is owned by us and is published under Open Government License which means it can be used for research, reporting or publication.
However, where the information listed is not owned by us, copyright licensing rules apply and you must get the information owner permission to use it.
The information cannot be edited or used selectively to distort or misrepresent the data as a whole.
Some information may be removed (known as redacting) because of a Freedom of Information Act exemption. For example, because it includes personal information that could identify an individual, or information that is commercially sensitive.